|Special feature||Noise Cancellation, Volume-Control|
|Connectivity technology||Wireless, Wired|
|Form factor||On Ear|
|Control type||Call Control|
|Headphone jack||3.5 mm|
|Item weight||5.1 Ounces|
About this item
- Advanced Bluetooth Technology: Superior Qualcomm V5. 0 Bluetooth chip for stable connection and up to 50ft/15m distance between your device with Mpow HC5 Bluetooth headset. Dual Bluetooth connectivity to two devices at the same time for calls and music. Seamless switch from working to relaxing.
- Crystal Clear Sound &dual Noise-canceling Mic: HD voice for crystal-clear calls and music for better concentration on conversation. This wireless headset with CVC8. 0 noise canceling mic to monitor and counter ambient noise for meeting open office & outdoor requirements.With Unique dual microphone design, one Mic for captures your vocie,other one for reducing background noise.270° rotatable design to suit for left or right ear. Perfect for Skype chat, conference calls, call center, webinar. Note: The mute button can only used on cellphone, if you need to mute on Skype or other calling software on PC, please set it through software.
- Long Battery Life&all Day Comfort: Mpow HC5 office wireless headset supports up to 22 hours for talking in a 1. 5-2 hours charging, over 200 hours standby time, always ready to answer or make a hands-free calls. Ultra-soft, leather ear cushions with internal memory foam padding, and on-the-ear design for providing all-day on-the-go comfort. Adjustable leather headband for personalized fit. Moreover, 90 degree rotatable ear cups make the business headset perfect for space-saving storage.
- Wireless/wired Mode Optional: Mpow HC5 wireless Bluetooth headsets work with common calling applications for computers, tablets, and cellphones. 3. 5mm audio cable packed for working with your devices those which has no Bluetooth function or prepare a Bluetooth receiver by yourself.
- Call / music setting on pc and software like skype, zoom, ms team, etc: Connected headset to your PC, enter Control Panel ---- Sound --- Set Bluetooth Hands-free Audio as default audio device. Set Bluetooth Audio Input Device as default microphone device. Once it set correctly, please confirm that the default device of your calling software also have been set correctly (if there is no sound for first time use, double-click MFB to activate headset). If you want to listen to music on Windows system, please follow steps below: enter the Control Panel ---- Sound ---Set Bluetooth Audio Renderer as the default audio device. Set Bluetooth Audio Input Device as the default microphone device.
- New, never used, opened & checked.